OK, sorry, I am really bad at writing entries. Actually, a fair bit has happened, but the weather has been terrible (unsurprisingly) so I don't have any nice pictures, and so not much motivation to put anything online. Anyway, what have I been up to recently?
- I completed and passed (at the first attempt) my Instrument Rating
- We did some Upset Prevention and Recovery Training
- I've completed my employer's Jet Orientation Course
- My licence came in the post!
- I've done a lot of househunting. This was not fun.
So actually, since I last blogged I've actually turned in to a qualified commercial pilot. But I can currently only really fly the DA42. I guess that's useful if you want to carry two people and a few bags...
Coming up in a few weeks time I start an A320 type rating. After that, base training - which is basically practising landings in an empty jet! - and then, assuming I pass everything, employment. Finally!
I'll post a separate entry about the Instrument Rating because that was a huge event, but otherwise, read below for more.